Chaz Bono 'Dancing With the Stars'?
TMZ.com Reports Chaz Bono Will Be Tapping His Toes on the Upcoming Season of Dancing With the Stars
We don't have to wait much longer to find out who'll be competing for that cheapy disco ball trophy -- and a possible career boost -- on the thirteenth season of Dancing With the Stars: The new cast will be announced tonight on ABC, after the two-hour cheesefest that is Bachelor Pad (8 p.m. ET).
And rumored to be among the lineup of D-listers: Chaz Bono, the female-to-male transgender son of pop diva/actress Cher and the late Sonny Bono.
TMZ.com reports that multiple sources connected with the show have confirmed Bono has signed on for new season, and that he will be partnered with a female pro dancer. Duh … he's a dude.
Bono will be among what is one of the more eclectic bunch of DWtS contestants ever, as rumors persist that season 13's dancers will also include:
- Actor and estranged Courteney Cox husband David Arquette;
- Former child star and current Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kim Richards;
- George Clooney's most recent ex, Elisabetta Canalis;
- The Hills and Laguna Beach alum Kristen Cavallari;
- Kardashian brother Rob;
- NBAers Dwyane Wade and Ron Artest;
- And Wilson Phillips singer Chynna Phillips.
READ MORE: Anthony Weiner for Dancing With the Stars?
Does this lineup have you setting a DVR season pass for the new run of Dancing With the Stars, which premieres on ABC on Sept. 19?