Pink Overdosed in 1995, Explains She Was "On All the Club Drugs"
Pink's Overdose Scare
Pink overdosed in 1995, she reveals in a new interview.
It's pretty well known that Pink was a wild child in her youth, but this new development shows how she was scared straight into drop the hard partying.
In the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, Pink reveals that she was interested in playing a sex addict in the upcoming film Thanks for Sharing "because I understand addiction. I was a hardcore partyer from 12 to 15."
Wow. Talk about a wild childhood.
Pink explains that she was "on all the club drugs," even "selling Ecstasy and crystal meth and Special K."
In 1995, she explains, "I overdosed." It was a definite wake-up call that had her quitting cold turkey.
Pink shared that after the overdose, "I never took drugs again, ever."
Pink's new addiction isn't quite as dangerous, as she talks about shopping for her daughter, Willow, explaining, "I'm in so much trouble with [my husband] Carey for the s**t I buy for her."
See: Pink Photo Gallery
She adds, "Because a one-year-old shouldn't have Diesel jeans. But it tends to slip my mind when I see them because they're so cute."
Mini-sized designer duds will do that to you -- but Pink has the bank account to support the pricey habit.