Tara Reid Hospitalized For Jet Ski Accident and "Food Poisoning"
That Jet Ski Must Have Been Wasted
At least one of Tara Reid's organs seems poised to throw in the towel. The American Pie star was reportedly hospitalized for acute pancreatitis, a condition usually brought about by heavy alcohol consumption, but she says it was all just food poisoning. Of course it was. Why should she be any different from any other star?
Reid, a not-so-youthful 36, was sent to a hospital after partying heartily in Nice, France, with acute inflammation of the pancreas. According to Reid however, she's only recovering from a jet ski accident and some bad fish.
"Don't worry everyone. I am all good and healthy. I got seafood poisoning and hurt my back on the jet ski but I am all better. Thanks for caring," she tweeted on Saturday.
Reid added the above picture on Monday, saying she was "happy and healthy in St. Tropez."
While it's good to see the Van Wilder actress recovering nicely, getting back on the party boat just days after being hospitalized because her pancreas tried to eat itself might be a little soon.
Then again, this is the same girl who once partied so hard she knocked out a tooth, so maybe it's gonna take a more vital organ to slow her down. I mean, who needs a pancreas anyway?.